Timelapse of the lunar eclipse on 4-14-14. Shot on a Canon D60 with a 200mm lens, with exposure times ranging from 1/8000-30 seconds.
My personal top photo pics from the trip! The album can be found here. Everything was so TALL!
Here’s what I learned in New York.
- Stand clear of the closing doors, please!
- Every day is trash day.
- East Coast water is DELICIOUS!
- Sometimes people who look like they’re talking to themselves aren’t on Bluetooth– they ARE talking to themselves (or pigeons).
- When it pours, it POURS.
- When it’s windy, it’s WINDY.
- Smells completely change from one block to the next.
- The street vendors speak in an undocumented language (Especially the ice cream vendors).
- Those that DO speak English are rare and hold angry cell phone conversations.
- There is no 2-ply toilet paper.
- Don’t step in puddles! Your feet will never come clean!
- Dunkin’ Donuts needs to infest California.
- Taxis don’t stop for you in the rain.
- Taxis especially don’t stop for you in the rain if you’re standing at a bus stop.
- Taxis don’t stop for you at bus stops, period.
Witty thinking and unexpected interpretations of common phrases can be an art. But when combined with visuals… Oh boy! The fun! And a little fun with microscopes, as well.
Here’s my latest photo series, which is composed of a collection of photos of Helping Hands (which can be acquired off of Amazon for under $10). It was my late grandpa’s, and I have much more planned for it!