My personal top photo pics from the trip! The album can be found here. Everything was so TALL!
Here’s what I learned in New York.
- Stand clear of the closing doors, please!
- Every day is trash day.
- East Coast water is DELICIOUS!
- Sometimes people who look like they’re talking to themselves aren’t on Bluetooth– they ARE talking to themselves (or pigeons).
- When it pours, it POURS.
- When it’s windy, it’s WINDY.
- Smells completely change from one block to the next.
- The street vendors speak in an undocumented language (Especially the ice cream vendors).
- Those that DO speak English are rare and hold angry cell phone conversations.
- There is no 2-ply toilet paper.
- Don’t step in puddles! Your feet will never come clean!
- Dunkin’ Donuts needs to infest California.
- Taxis don’t stop for you in the rain.
- Taxis especially don’t stop for you in the rain if you’re standing at a bus stop.
- Taxis don’t stop for you at bus stops, period.
3 Red Doors :: Papeete, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
Yellow Buildings :: Papeete, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
Masts :: Papeete, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
Greenffiti :: Papeete, Tahiti (French Polynesia)
Harbor Bridge :: Sydney, Australia
Opera House and City :: Sydney, Australia
Sky Tower :: Auckland, New Zealand
City :: Auckland, New Zealand
Take a Hike :: Auckland, New Zealand
Reptile :: Auckland, New Zealand
Flowers on the Moon :: Lahaina, Maui (Hawaii)
Leaving Lahaina :: Maui (Hawaii)
Volcanoes :: Hilo, Hawaii (Oahu)
Lava Swirls :: Hilo, Hawaii (Oahu)
Smoke Over Water :: Hilo, Hawaii (Oahu)
Red-Hot Cherry Brownies :: Hilo, Hawaii (Oahu)
::Official Cruise Photo Page::