So I figured I’d inform the blogosphere about current cube life.
My film this year (which shall remain a secret as to surprise said blogosphere come late April) has 51 scenes… including full-color and dialog! Yippee! (Not yippee that there are only 130 days to do all this! AAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!) I figure I can do 5 scenes a week and have a month saved up for post production (translation: technical difficulties). I’m really excited about this year’s film, but still… That April 26th deadline is scaaaaryyy! (just for comparison, last year’s film, VALUE BLiND, had 19 scenes and it took me an entire 2.5 months from start to finish– and I completed a week before films were due, hooray for avoiding crunch time!) This year’s film has 32 more scenes and an extra minute of animation! But, this marks the last week of my third semester at CalArts! I can’t believe how quickly this semester passed! And I’m sure it’ll only get quicker!
Anyway, here are some shots of my cube in its current state of filmness.
Completed scenes are hanging out on the left side, field guide in the middle and a life drawing on the right.
Progress of a scene that got completely redone!
Scenes to-do and notes on the work-in-progress scene… Along with a mini candy cane! 😀